Monday, January 21, 2013

4 months

    To say I am way past due on Gresham's 4 month photos is an understatement. I am sad to say that I don't remember all of the exact little baby things he was doing at 4 months, but I will do my best.
    At 4 months old, he weighed 16 lbs. 10 oz. (doubled his birth weight!) and is in the 66th percentile. He was 25 inches long and hit the 48th percentile. He caught RSV right around when these pictures were taken and it was the saddest thing! It lasted nearly 14 days. We had to take him to the doctor, but 4 months is too young to be able to do much. Besides praying and keeping a close eye on him, we put a humidifier in his room and added eucalyptus to it. We also mixed coconut oil and peppermint oil and rubbed it on his chest. Everything seemed to help and kept the RSV from getting worse.
Strengthening those back muscles

 Pushing up!
He loves to chew on those fingers.
 Mr. Strong Man!

 Cute little chubby legs
 He loves making sounds with his mouth


 He loves holding his hands together!

Up next...5 month photos! 


No comments:

Post a Comment