Last weekend, we got to have our niece, Brooklyn over for the morning! We told Naomi about it a few days before, so she would ask every day (and throughout the day) leading up to Saturday, "Bwooken comin to my house?" Needless to say, she was very excited to have a "fwend over."
We spent most of the day outside and the girls loved it!
We started out in our back yard. They loved trying to catch the ball while swinging.
Brooklyn took good care of Gresham.
The girls took a brief snack break.
As you can tell, I couldn't help but snap multiple pictures of the girls holding hand. Somehow I managed to get zero pictures of them actually playing on the playground equipment though...oh well, maybe next time.
The rest of the day consisted mostly of Peter working on putting up a backsplash! Here is the before...
...and here is some progress! I love the look of classic subway tile.




No comments:
Post a Comment