A few weeks ago, we threw a little birthday party for Naomi's second birthday. She loves elmo (or "eh-mo" as she calls him), so I decided that would be the perfect theme. We went all out last year for her first birthday so I wanted to keep it small and low key this year, especially since
we just had Gresham!
These elmo cupcakes were pretty easy to make. I just used a gluten-free cake mix, made some cream cheese frosting, and then cut out the big orange noses from fondant. The eyes were store bought.
My friend, Sarah, made these incredible cake pops. The goldfish crackers in the goldfish bowl were supposed to be like Dorothy the fish in "Elmo's World."
We had a coloring station and an elmo book station
the birthday girl
Wonderful friends and family
I loved watching the kids all try to pin the nose on elmo.
Naomi's cupcake
She was very intrigued by the candles
She devoured it (actually mostly just the icing)
Gresham survived his first birthday party and handled all the craziness quite well.
Happy Birthday little Nomes! We love you so much and you have brought more joy into our lives than we ever thought possible.




Oh my gosh sooo cute! I love all the decorations and food that you made! It all looked great! Happy 2nd Birthday sweet little Naomi!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much, AnnaKaye! It was lots of fun!!
Delete