Wednesday, April 7, 2010

trip down memory lane

last night i was talking with some friends about weddings. it got me daydreaming about the wonderful day, june 19, 2009 that peter and i tied the knot. it's crazy to think that last year at this time i was searching for bridesmaid dresses, flowers, decor, and honeymoon outfits. this year, i am looking for baby cribs, bottles, diapers, and onesies! the past year has been quite the adventure!!
here are a few pictures of my wedding day. hope you enjoy them!

http://www.sheasblog.com/?p=109

3 comments:

  1. I definately remember this time last year! I tried on so many different dresses and we also got to give you a great wedding shower. Now I can't wait to meet my new neice or nephew!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you looked so beautiful! Love your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THESE PICTURES ARE INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your shoes are out of control and i LOVEEEEE them!!

    ReplyDelete