
Gresham is 9 months old! My heart continues to grow more and more attached. Words just don't do it justice. I could watch his facial expressions all day long. He started solids about two weeks ago, and so far, he hates them! His face is priceless. At first, he would cry the entire time he was in the high chair. Now, he actually opens his mouth for a bite, but then as soon as he tastes the food, he looks at me as if I have betrayed him. So far, he has tried sweet potatoes, avocados, squash, and apricots. YUM!
The older he gets, the more I realize how even tempered and laid back he is. Don't get me wrong though, he definitely gets upset when Naomi tries to take his toy! At 7 months, he had two bottom teeth, but in the last month, he has sprouted four top teeth! His grin is so cute, and boy does he love to smile right now!
He is a very determined little guy. Nothing stops him. You should see the focus on his face and hear his hands pound the floor when he sees something he wants. He is a speedy crawler! He doesn't let obstacles get in his way, either. He does everything he can to either climb it (like a pillow or car seat) or go around it. I often find him stuck between the couch and the end table because he was trying to squeeze through!
He loves getting our attention, and as soon as we look at him, he gets so excited. He has also started mimicking our sounds and gestures. My favorite is when he bounces when he hears music playing. Oh and last but not least, he adores drumming! He smacks his hands on the coffee table, Naomi's toy drum, the toilet, and anything else he can get his hands on. If he is sad, I usually just have to drum on the table, and he stops crying. Well, enough words, here are some pictures.







I absolutely love his smile! He is always so happy! What a handsome boy! Thank you for posting:-)
ReplyDelete