Thursday, June 6, 2013

10 Month Prints


He's got 7 teeth, weighs right around 20 pounds, and is standing on his own. I absolutely looove this stage. He is just so squeezable and jolly. He has a way of making me smile no matter what mood I am in. I won't even be looking at him and then I will catch a glimpse of these big brown eyes smiling at me. He tilts his head back and gives me a big toothy grin...it's the best. 
I think he is pretty close to walking. He walks along the coffee table with ease and has lately started pushing our kids table around the kitchen. Who needs a walker when you have a table to push??  He loves water. We have been spending lots of time in the kiddy pool and he splashes the entire time. I think he would stay in the water all day if we let him. Except for when 7:30pm hits, our little happy, jolly baby turns into "feed me and put me to sleep now!" baby. He is very consistent when it comes to bed time. Food, however, is a different story. He is still not that interested in baby food. Sweet potatoes seem to be the only food that he will actually eat five bites of instead of one or two. Unfortunately, He seems to enjoying biting though. He will get you when you least expect it, and boy is it a wake up call. 
He is a man full of expressions and has started saying, "ma ma ma ma," and "da da da da." His favorite things right now seem to be the fireplace, outlets, crawling under the dinner table, sitting on the dishwasher door, trying to escape through the garage door, and trying to chew on whatever Naomi is playing with. Yes, this house is learning about all the in's and out's of sharing right now. 
We love you more and more each day, Gresham. You bring so much joy to our lives 
Xoxo



 teeeeeth!!
 looking prim and proper
These photo sessions are getting harder and harder with this guy. Most of the pictures
 looked a lot like this.


I love those chunky thighs.


Peter saved the day though and got quite a few smiles out of him. He might have  lost a few strands of hair in the process, but it was worth it.
and last, but not least, a photo to prove his love for standing.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment