Sunday, May 15, 2011

sunscreen

i have a lot of respect for dr. josh axe. he is a wealth of knowledge when it comes to health & nutrition. i just had to share this vital nugget about sunscreen! i also came across this via naturalnews.com & i use it as a guide on what brands to buy for sunscreen, lotions, etc. 


2 comments:

  1. Soooo interesting. I had no idea. Do you use sunscreen for Naomi? If so, what kind??

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know! me neither! I'm so glad we know now. I used www.ewg.org to research different suncreens. I wanted something rated 1 or lower. I was in a hurry so I bought "Loving Naturals" sunscreen because it looked amazing! I have used it on Naomi twice so far and it works great!! the only thing is, I am realizing that "healthy" sunscreen is really hard to rub in and it's expensive, but I thought it was worth it. I am actually going to research more to find something just as safe but cheaper.

    ReplyDelete